– Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
– Blockchain & Electronic Records
– Diabetes Technology on the Horizon
– Digital Health & Wearable Tech
– IT Infrastructure & Workflow
– Latest VR Applications for Rehabilitation
– SMART Health for Mental Health
– TeleMedicine & Remote Care
– Wellness & Lifestyle Tech
Health tech leaders, technologists & practitioners from across the island of Ireland will discuss the latest in SMART Health on ways to improve patient care and deliver more effective services.
We will get an update on the latest case studies transforming the sector, global best practise and will identify opportunities for collaboration to ensure the technology projects lead to better diagnostic tools, better treatment for patients, and improve the quality of life for everyone.
Dr. Shane McKee
CCIO & Genetic Medicine, Belfast HSC Trust
Dr. Rachel Gawley
Tech Entrepreneur, Blockchain, Cyber Specialist
Prof. Siobhan O’Neill
Mental Health Sciences, Ulster University
CEO, Moment Health
Director IT, Belfast Health and Social Care Trust
CEO, Angel Eyes
An amazing event that encourages collaboration and focuses on how technology can improve our Health sector.”
Austin Tanney, Analytics Engines
For speaking and sponsorship opportunities, or to simply find out more about SMART Gov 2018, drop us a message and we will get in touch.